The deadline for the ABX 2017 Call for Proposals has now passed.
- All workshops are submitted to the AIA for approval of CEU’s and must meet their accreditation guidelines. Please note: No pre-approved AIA "Lunch and Learn" programs will be accepted.
- The total number of speakers/panelists is limited to a maximum of 4.
- To uphold the conference quality that ABX attendees expect, workshops must be educational in nature and not promote any specific companies, products or proprietary technologies.
By submitting a proposal, all speakers and panelists agree to all terms and conditions below.
- Session content promoting vendor products and/or services will not be considered.
- Speakers will be chosen and confirmed only by the Boston Society of Architects/AIA (BSA), producer of ABX. If your proposal is accepted, you will be notified via email by June 1, 2017 and you must confirm your participation no later than June 15, 2017.
- Speaker expenses such as hotel, travel, per diem or honoraria are not covered or paid by the BSA/ABX. Speakers, panelists and tour leaders will each receive a complimentary three-workshop package.
- Speakers agree to have their session(s) recorded and videotaped. Selected sessions and presentations may be made available online.
- All meeting rooms will be equipped with a data projector, screen and microphone. Any other AV equipment or internet service must be requested by presenters either by phone or email.
- Once the conference program is selected, no speaker substitutions, additions or changes may be made without the prior written consent of the BSA. If a registered attendee is asked and agrees to step in as a substitute speaker, co-presenter or panelist, no registration fees will be refunded.