ABX 2017 Call for Proposals
Thank you for your interest in submitting a workshop proposal for ABX 2017. Please note that ABX is co-locating with Greenbuild in 2017. The BSA and USGBC will work diligently to put together a joint conference program that challenges the entire building industry.
There are no pre-defined topics for workshop submissions. Please submit topics that you are an expert in, are passionate about, and that are relevant to the AEC and real estate industries.
The Submission Deadline is Friday, March 31, 2017
What you need to submit a proposal:
- Workshop Title (please limit to 60 characters)
- Workshop Abstract/Description (please limit to 200 words)
- Primary Speaker contact information (including credentials, company, and contact info)
- Contact information for each additional speaker(s) and/or panelist(s)
- Four Learning Objectives (must be specific and measurable)
- Speaker experience
- Content level of the workshop (emerging professionals, mid-level, or senior-level leadership)
- Specifications about unique logistics, set-up requirements, additional A/V needs, or other participant materials needed for your workshop
Questions? Contact Billy Craig, firstname.lastname@example.org.