Immersive Visualization for AEC using VR and AR presented by ConstructionVR
Corner Cave and ConstructionVR CEO, Jeffrey Jacobson
Bring designers, construction teams, and clients inside each project years before a single brick is laid
Drawings, renderings, and scale models can suggest the intent of architects, planners, and construction professionals, but virtual reality (VR) and augmented reality (AR) immerses viewers into the project presented. The benefits are clear: better and more effective communication within your teams, more excitement and enthusiasm amongst key decision-makers, and a faster, more efficient design and construction process.
Don't take our word for it! Come see for yourself what real-world, multimillion-dollar, projects look and feel like with hands-on and immersive demos across the three days of ABX from our diverse panel of exhibitors.
We all know that talk is cheap! So instead, we've brought together a group that are already walking the virtual walk with real projects, budgets, and real clients in the architectural, construction, retail, and real estate space!
- Arrowstreet: Interactive architectural walkthrough in the Vive, in the corner cave, and as panospheres in the GearVR, produced with InsiteVR.
- Blu Homes: 16 Luxury Prefab Homes in the Oculus Rift.
- Building Conversation: AR app on an iPad for seeing virtual buildings in a real landscape.
- Consigli Construction: Autodesk Maker Space in the GearVR.
- Microdesk: BIM workflows for architects to get their designs into VR.
- Payette: Pedestrian Bridge in the Vive and the Corner Cave.
- Shepley Bulfinch: Simulation of the Harvard Life Lab in the Oculus Rift and the Corner Cave.
- SMMA: Two interactive architectural walkthroughs, experiencing interior and exterior elements, in the HTC Vive.
- TKA Architects: South Street Project and University Project in the Oculus Rift.
- Turner Construction: College Lab, Hospital Lobby, Condos, Oculus Rift and Corner Cave.
- Wayfair: AR Interior Designer, arrange virtual furniture in a virtual room by moving physical models on a physical table.
- Ver-Tex: Window Treatment Lighting Simulator. Vive, Corner Cave.
Each exhibitor will be at our booth for two hours each day, by the following schedule.
Living on the cutting edge isn't always easy, but our sponsors provide the hardware, software, and support for companies entering the Immersive Visualization space to ensure that their projects display fluidly and are as immersive as technology can allow.
- InsiteVR - InsiteVR is developing the first virtual reality platform to help businesses integrate virtual reality as part of their design, sales and development process. Optimized for mobile virtual reality headsets, InsiteVR allows for simpler presentations to clients and internal design review, taking the headache out of both VR creation and presentation.
NVIDIA and Lenovo - Lenovo and NVIDIA partner to provide the computing power needed to ensure professional VR users enjoy smooth virtual reality experiences with ultra-fast frame rates and low latency. Lenovo ThinkStations are fully tested and powered by NVIDIA Quadro VR Ready professional graphics, so you can be confident in your VR implementation.
Revizto - With one click, convert your model into our fully navigable, immersive environment that allows you to access object data, viewpoints, issues, & clashes within your model. Having full integration with Oculus & HTC Vive, Revizto is by far the easiest, fastest, & most robust Construction VR solution on the market!
Advanced Realtime Tracking - A.R.T. GmbH (ART) is the leading manufacturer of professional optical tracking systems for Virtual and Augmented Reality, industrial measurement and Motion Capture for ergonomics. The company is located near Munich, Germany.
Scalable Display Technologies - Scalable Display produces groundbreaking software that automatically calibrates and edge-blends multiple projectors into seamless digital displays. Alongside software options, Scalable Display offers turn-key wall-computing solutions, Huddlewall, to provide AEC professionals with a wide format, interactive display designed for visualization of BIM models, lean construction planning, drawing reviews, and all other group collaboration activities. With one click, convert your model into our fully navigable, immersive environment that allows you to access object data, viewpoints, issues, & clashes within your model. Having full integration with Oculus & HTC Vive, Revizto is by far the easiest, fastest, & most robust Construction VR solution on the market!
- MiddleVR - Their main product, MiddleVR, is a library for the Unity3D game engine makes building VR applications easy. It supports a wide range of input and display devices, a graphic user interface to configure a VR system, and a C++/C# API. They also make Imrpoov, a platform for remote collaboration in immersive virtual reality
Check out these industry game-changers and discover how VR and AR can work to improve the way that AEC industries design, collaborate, and sell with clear ties to ROI.
ConstructionVR is led by Immersive Visualization and full-spectrum VR Expert, CEO Jeffrey Jacobson, Ph.D.
ABX puts attendees at the forefront of the AEC industry.
Augmented Reality Microsoft Hololens
Huddle Wall HTC Vive